I’m Ron Enderland, AKA the Bald Guy. I have over twenty years’ experience in all aspects of information technology, and I’m here to help you.
Services I Can Offer:
- Network installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- PC installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Server installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Software installation/configuration
- Backup scenario creation/implementation/testing
- WordPress website management
- Database administration/configuration/backup (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Recovery
- Office/small business network setup
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website hosting
- Security auditing
- Desktop Linux installation/configuration/training
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Media server setup
Ron came in and fixed a plotter that kept disappearing from the network. He also made our router a lot more secure by giving it a new password. I recommend his services.
FOR SALE: Six domain names excellent for NWA. $1000.00 for all.
- Turn that old Android Tablet into a Live Picture Frame - Do you have an old Android tablet you’re no longer using? Turn it into a live photo display. I use Digital Photo Frame Slideshow, which will read network shares. That means I can view the thousands of photos on my main computer.
- Insanity? - Some have defined insanity as trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That may be true in most cases, but of something quits working right on your phone, tablet, or computer, oftentimes a reboot and another try will make it work again. Give it a try.
- Windows 10: It Actually Doesn’t Suck - Microsoft made a lot of bone-headed mistakes with Windows 10. For one, they relentlessly nagged users into upgrading to it from 7. They also gave it an out-of-the-box UI that included giant tiles, a nosy search feature that’s nearly impossible to turn off, and the world’s most ugly and feature-poor web browser. But once...
- Wifi has been Kracked - There’s a bad new bug out there called Krack. It allows interception of WPA-protected Wifi traffic. That’s what your phone is using, as well as your router, and practically every other wireless device in your house. First of all, don’t panic. If you have a secure password on your router, then it’s going to...
- Stay Updated, My Friends - Our houses are getting full of smart devices: refrigerators, security systems, thermostats, TV’s, etc. Never forget that these devices connect to the internet, and thus are vulnerable to hackers. Make sure you’ve set a tough password on your router. Make sure you’re keeping the smart devices updated. That includes your router as well. If you...