I’m Ron Enderland, AKA the Bald Guy. I have over twenty years’ experience in all aspects of information technology, and I’m here to help you.
Services I Can Offer:
- Network installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- PC installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Server installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Software installation/configuration
- Backup scenario creation/implementation/testing
- WordPress website management
- Database administration/configuration/backup (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Recovery
- Office/small business network setup
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website hosting
- Security auditing
- Desktop Linux installation/configuration/training
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Media server setup
Ron came in and fixed a plotter that kept disappearing from the network. He also made our router a lot more secure by giving it a new password. I recommend his services.
FOR SALE: Six domain names excellent for NWA. $1000.00 for all.
- How Simple Is Apple’s World? - Is the i-World really that simple a place? That depends. If you’ve never touched a smart device before, an iPhone or iPad will probably prove very user-friendly. However, if you’ve gotten used to running Android tablets and phones, switching to Apple will be a frustrating, confusing experience until you get used to the different layout...
- Don’t Lose Track of What’s Most Important - Technology makes it easy to connect with friends and family members all over the world. But don’t forget that face-to-face contact is the best kind. Don’t let the world of high-tech cause you to miss out on actually spending time with family members and friends. Facebook shouldn’t be your only contact with those you love.
- Get Calibre and Load Up Your E-Reader - Do you have an e-reader like a Nook or a Kindle? If so, you should install an open-source program called Calibre on your computer. It will make it simple to copy books, magazines, etc. to your device. Next step is to visit archive.org and see what thousands of books, magazines, and recorded works you can...
- Keep Your Home Network Safe - Your home network is as safe as your router, your router password, and your wireless password. Make sure your router is updated with the latest firmware, and make sure you have a fairly complex password for your wireless network. Make sure you have a tougher password for your router. A hacker has to be nearby...
- SSL Encryption Is an Absolute Neccesity - These days, it’s simple to get SSL encryption on websites. That means the green lock in your address bar is front and center, signifying that the connection you have to the site is encrypted. You can fill out forms, submit passwords, and even use your credit card without fear of it being intercepted. If your...