Services I Can Offer:
- Business maintenance plans starting at $50 a month, no long term commitments
- Network installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- PC installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Server installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Software installation/configuration
- Backup scenario creation/implementation/testing
- WordPress website management
- Database administration/configuration/backup (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Recovery
- Office/small business network setup
- Website hosting
- Security auditing
- Desktop Linux installation/configuration/training
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Media server setup
Ron did a great job coding and he eagerly jumped into new opportunities and challenges. Over the years, Ron created timely applications and enhanced our staple programs.
FOR SALE: Six domain names excellent for NWA. $1000.00 for all.
- Thanks for the Reminder, Microsoft. You’re Still Evil. - Microsoft sent many of us to Apples and Linux computers in the early oughts. Bill Gates was no prize, as far as ruthless billionaire CEO’s go, but his fat pal Steve Ballmer pushed evil to new heights, presiding over the Vista fuster-cluck, and calling Linux a cancer. But since the new guy has taken over,...
- Stay Safely Backed Up Offline - There are some real baddies out there, folks who can and will turn your hard drives into jumbled nothing until you pay them hundreds of dollars. Protect yourself with offline backup. There are many free alternatives out there, including iDrive, Opendrive, and Google Drive. Synching allows you to back up to a friend’s computer, another...
- Don’t tie your VOIP phones to an internet service! - BUSINESSES: The major Cox internet outages over the NWA area highlight how you have to be smart with your network. If you run Cox VOIP phones, you are at their mercy. If your Cox internet goes down, so do your phones! If you go with an alternative VOIP system, you can have dual internet failover,...
- Bad Updates - Microsoft has succeeded in getting us used to bad updates. We’ve grown quite accustomed to stuff like broken programs, forgotten settings, and even forced upgrades. Millions of Windows 7 users woke up to find they had Windows 10 the next day. Microsoft has gotten away with being such a jerk by being the only game...
- Survive the Summer of 18 Safely - It’s a hot summer. Do you have a backup plan if the air conditioning fails and your computer overheats? Keep your valuable data backed up online, so that losing a home computer is an inconvenience, not a tragedy. Let me help.