I’m Ron Enderland, AKA the Bald Guy. I have over twenty years’ experience in all aspects of information technology, and I’m here to help you.
Services I Can Offer:
- Network installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- PC installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Server installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Software installation/configuration
- Backup scenario creation/implementation/testing
- WordPress website management
- Database administration/configuration/backup (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Recovery
- Office/small business network setup
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website hosting
- Security auditing
- Desktop Linux installation/configuration/training
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Media server setup
Ron made sure our XP computers could hold up a few more weeks until we were ready to get brand new ones. He also sped them up noticably.
FOR SALE: Six domain names excellent for NWA. $1000.00 for all.
- Protect Yourself from the Equifax Data Breach - The Equifax credit breach was a bad one. A VERY bad one. There’s an excellent chance your information was stolen. What can you do? Check to make sure your info was involved, and then put a fraud alert on your credit. That will make it impossible for a hacker to open new credit with...
- I’m About to Go out of Town. Should I Turn My Computer Off? - Under normal circumstances, yes. But there are exceptions. Do you use your computer as a media server with Plex or something similar? Then leaving it on allows you to watch your shows remotely, thanks to the digital age. Is it tied into your home somehow, perhaps monitoring your smart devices? You can probably access your...
- Don’t Get Scammed with a Cashier’s Check! - Be smart, folks. Scammers are everywhere. I have my business phone number on my website as well as on this public page. I was contacted this last weekend by someone who claimed that they worked for a large company which I do have a working relationship with. He wanted me to reformat the hard rives...
- Bring Your Computer Back to Life with Linux - In the 80’s and 90’s, computers were making quantum leaps in speed every few years which made old equipment hopelessly obsolete. That progress has slowed, to the degree that a ten-year-old computer can still have a lot of life in it, especially if it’s running Linux. There are Linux distros that will remind you of...
- Keep those Browser Add-ons Under Control - Add-ons are essential for web browsers. But too many can turn your browser into a dog. If your web browser has been dragging its feet lately, go into your settings and see what add-ons you’re using. You may have some on there that you never use, despite their being there using your system resources....