I’m Ron Enderland, AKA the Bald Guy. I have over twenty years’ experience in all aspects of information technology, and I’m here to help you.
Services I Can Offer:
- Network installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- PC installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Server installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Software installation/configuration
- Backup scenario creation/implementation/testing
- WordPress website management
- Database administration/configuration/backup (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Recovery
- Office/small business network setup
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website hosting
- Security auditing
- Desktop Linux installation/configuration/training
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Media server setup
I’ve known Ron for many years, and as a fellow IT professional, I can recommend him to work for you. He’s seen it all. And he’s fixed what he found broken.
FOR SALE: Six domain names excellent for NWA. $1000.00 for all.
- Upgrade, or Replace? - Upgrade, or buy a new system? If your current system is five years or older, it’s given you a good run. If buying new is over your budget, consider a refurb. For just over 200 bucks, you can get a very nice system. Most carry warranties of as much as a year, and it’s been...
- Stop Paying for Precious Ink - If you’re still using an inkjet printer, consider tossing it in favor of an inexpensive laser. Do you print photos? Let Walgreen’s or Target handle it for you. You’ll end up with better quality, and you’ll no longer be paying exorbitant amounts of money for ink. Lasers are incredibly economical.
- Back from the Flu…. - Been under the weather for a couple of weeks. Still working, but too wiped out to post daily tips. Windows 10: can you have too much virus protection? The answer is yes, but not if you limit yourself to one third-party vendor and allow Windows defender to also run. For example, AVG freeware is a...
- Your Best Choice Is Often Open Source - There are three types of software: proprietary, freeware, and open source. Proprietary costs you cash up front. Freeware is frequently accompanied by nagging ads that you can kill with money. But open source is 100% free software maintained by a community. Open source won’t nag you, and it will frequently be updated for security more...
- Get Remote Help! - Do you need remote help from a geek? TeamViewer might be the answer you’re looking for. It allows access to your computer from the internet, which means that your geeky friend in Australia might be able to help you find that lost file, as long as you don’t mind getting up at 4:00 AM. 😉